Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas wishlist

How is it less than three weeks to go until Christmas?!  I feel like I blinked and missed November.  I'm madly disorganised suddenly; three weeks of being unwell combined with a couple of gift ideas falling through have led to me scrabbling around trying to get things done at the  - for me, anyway - last minute.  I have barely had a chance to think about what I would like to find under the tree or in my stocking, but these little beauties have caught my eye...



1. A polka dot iPhone case?  From Cath Kidston?  Why, yes please.
2. I think the scratch-off world map is meant for kids, but why should they get all the best stuff?
3. Sufjan Stevens' new Christmas album, Silver & Gold, is a must-have.
4. These Broste birch candles would look amazing in my living room.
5. I love words.  I love necklaces.  Ergo I adore this speech bubble necklace from Sugar & Vice, which can be personalised with my own choice of quotation.  The difficult decision to make would be what to have written on it; perhaps "There's more to life than books, you know.  But not much more".  Or maybe a favourite Smashing Pumpkins lyric, or a Jane Austen quotation...
6. Little Birdie dress from White Stuff.
7. And finally, in the 'never gonna happen' category, I am still lusting after a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.  Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment