Wednesday 19 June 2013

Happy birthday to me!

Since starting this blog I have had some lovely birthdays...

I celebrated my second blog birthday earlier this year, as important and notable an event for me as an actual birthday.

I had a busy birthday weekend for my 33rd, with my niece coming to visit and a trip to the park, amongst other things.


I spent my 34th birthday camping with school.  My friends went out of their way to ensure I had a special day; decorating my tent with balloons and banners, buying me silly, fun and useful gifts, and generally spoiling me rotton.  Here on the blog, I mused about my favourite literary birthdays.  I will re-read the story of Eeyore's birthday this evening before bed, as is traditional, and laugh a bit and tear-up a bit (it's Eeyore's glee at his gifts that gets me every time).

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Enjoy your day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! Have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday. Here's to a great year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you! I also love the tale of Eeyore's birthday! Also good is the 'Lisa's birthday' Simpsons episode, as well as Daisy's birthday in Spaced if you watch that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hope you've had a lovely day! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oopsies, a very belated birthday! Hope you've had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete