Saturday 10 March 2012

Good stuff

Good stuff I've seen online this week...

A great article on nerdyfeminist.com about why feminists shouldn't hate on girliness, stumbled across after I googled 'girliness' to check the spelling for this post about New Girl.



After listening to The Civil Wars last week, this week I have been all about another girl/boy musical duo.  Blood Red Shoes are very different to The Civil Wars, but equally (if not more) awesome.  This video of them performing new single Cold for Radio One is incredible.

A Guy Recaps Lady TV is possibly my favourite feature on always-great website xojane.com.  This week's post was as funny and brilliant as usual: "This show offends me as a woman, and I'm not even a woman."  Noah did not enjoy Dance Moms, but who would?

No comments:

Post a Comment