Friday 10 October 2014

Two days the same


As I came to photography a complete amateur, Sarah has always been a great help in encouraging me to take more photos (and I still miss her excellent blog series about how to take great pictures), so I'm excited to be joining in with her Two Days The Same project.

The challenge in Two Days The Same is to take a photo every day for a month, which in itself is going to be a tough call for me. In my job, I can't exactly have my camera out as I teach, so I'll be restricted to taking photographs after school. And in October, my chances of getting out and about in some decent light are slim! But I like a challenge, and I've enjoyed taking my first 10 pictures. Hop on over to the blog to keep an eye on what we post and in the meantime, here's a sneak peek of today's photo (which, confusingly, is actually last Friday's: Two Days The Same runs a week behind 'real' time to allow uploading, emailing, etc).

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited you're on this month! More importantly though, where is that amazing mug from and how many hints can I drop before Tam realises I need it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so ace, isn't it? It was a gift from Thomas's mother, so must have come from somewhere in the Glasgow area! You can also get them from the Literary Gift Company.

      Delete
  2. Oh, yeah, that blog series... it's still on my "do if I ever have the energy" list...

    I'm so glad you're joining me this month. I LOVE opening up the emails and seeing what people choose to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me! I'd love for you to unarchive that series, it was full of brilliant tips.

      Delete
    2. Ooh yes, bring it back Sarah! Also thanks re the mug, I'll look out for it in shops :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! Looking forward to adding it my list of blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete