Wednesday 3 April 2013

My new favourite shop

I went to Leamington Spa on my day off recently.  Although I don't think the town measures up to neighbouring Warwick or nearby Stratford-Upon-Avon, it does have a Bravissimo shop so a visit is needed every so often. 

However, on this trip I stumbled across an absolute gem of a store that I just had to tell you about. Berylune is the kind of place where you need nothing but want everything. I seriously could have bought the entire stock.

 
The interior of Berylune.  Washi tape, craft paper and Chupa Chups?!  My kind of shop


Look at these amazing rainbow satchels! 


I bought a few of these gorgeous homemade soaps to give as gifts; they were pleasingly cheap and smell amazing.

Being fairly short on funds (I had just spent fifty quid on bras, after all), I had to limit myself to the soap and this fab record sleeves colouring book but a return trip is very much in order ASAP.  And if Leamington is too far for you to travel, you can also buy online - yay!

All photographs from the Berylune website.

No comments:

Post a Comment