1. Satchel from H&M. My bag is the very definition of non-designer, but I love it for it's ability to hold my camera, all of this junk, plus assorted tampons and tissues (not pictured).
2. Sunglasses from New Look.
3. Oyster card holder (permanently in my bag despite not living in London, otherwise I forget it every time I visit) from Cath Kidson.
4. iPhone 4S.
5. Palmer's Cocoa Butter hand cream.
6. Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm (I have - no joke - about ten Burt's Bees lip balm tubes stashed in bags, in coat pockets, in make-up bags, in my car... I love them).
7. Assorted medications for IBS and jaw pain.
8. Rather tangled Sennheiser earbuds.
9. Mechanical pencil 'borrowed' from work.
10. Small notebook in which to make lists of books I want.
11. Mini hairbrush, with which to tame my fringe.
12. Purse from Cath Kidson.
What's in your bag? Go on, tell me; I'm incorrigibly nosy!